ATTENTION! ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN UPDATED!
100%LIFE IS ANNOUNCING AN OPEN CALL
Regional Program “Sustainability of services for key populations in Eastern Europe and Central Asia region” funded by the Global Fund and operating in Eastern Europe and Central Asia, along with Southeast Europe (#SoS_project)
CO “100 PERCENT LIFE” is announcing an open Call for Proposals to support sustainability of HIV responses in EECA countries and pleased to request Applications from eligible qualified organizations which have the capacity to contribute to the overall goal of the project, which is to ensure sustainable and significant response to HIV epidemics in the European and Central Asian regions (including but not limited to reduction of infection, illness and death by HIV / AIDS) under the Regional Program “Sustainability of Services for Key Populations in Eastern Europe and Central Asia (EECA)” funded by the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (hereinafter – the Global Fund) and operating in Eastern Europe and Central Asia (EECA), along with the Southeast Europe (SEE) sub-regions.
Implementation of the program activities by the winner(s) of this Call for Proposals is planned from March 2022 to December 2024.
Submission Deadlines are prolonged: Application is due by 23:59 Kyiv time (UTC + 02:00) on January 27th, 2022.
Project geography: this Call for Proposals is focused on EECA countries (project countries are listed in Call for Proposals attached)
Grant activity: from March 2022 to December 2024.
The objectives are:
- Institutionalizing effective models of, and processes in, HIV responses in the EECA region to impact the HIV care cascade in the region
- Removing barriers to services for key populations to promote quality health interventions based on human rights principles; addressing gender barriers to services
- Budget advocacy for sustainable services for key populations in the EECA region
- Absolute increase in national and local funding for HIV activities targeting the key populations and PLHA in all project countries
- The practice of social contracting is applied in all Program countries without interruption
- Decentralization of HIV testing services and ART through the removal of normative, legal and technical barriers in at least two countries
- Total savings resulting from optimized prices for ARV procurement in 3 EECA and 5 Balkan countries
- Total savings resulting from optimized prices for procurement of HIV tests for treatment monitoring (VL, CD4) in 3 EECA countries
- Increase in access to PrEP in all project countries
Where and how to send the application:
The application and supportive documents should be submitted by email not later than January 27th, 2022, 23:59 Kyiv time, at the address firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Any applications submitted after the deadline will be rejected.
Questions regarding the call for proposals could be submitted at the same email addresses firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com until January 24th 2022, 23:59 Kyiv time. Replies will be given not later than 3 days before the deadline for submission of applications.
Deadline for submission of applications – January 27th 2022