Project coordinator (senior specialist) of the Global Fund project management department
CO “100 PERCENT OF LIFE” announces a competition to fill a vacant position project coordinator (senior specialist) of the Global Fund project management department.
The 100 PERCENT LIFE team works in all regions of Ukraine, without exception, for HIV-positive people, as well as patients with tuberculosis, hepatitis and representatives of key risk groups.
The main duties of the candidate:
- Coordination of implementation of project activities by subgrantee organizations in established regions.
- Analysis of the achievement of quantitative and qualitative indicators by subgrantee organizations in accordance with the goals and objectives of the Global Fund project. Implementation of measures to improve the efficiency of work of sub-grantees..
- Control of performance by subgrantees in established regions of indicators, compliance with requirements and format of service provision, effectiveness of project management and other indicators in accordance with the Grant Agreement.
- Participation in the grant cycle of the Global Fund project in accordance with the approved requirements, rules and procedures:
- announcement of the competition (preparation of the text of the announcement, coordination of indicators, etc);
- organization of the selection of competition winners (preparation and organization of meetings of expert selection commissions, minutes of meetings of competition commissions,
- preparation of recommendations for NGO projects based on the results of commission meetings, etc);
- work with organizations-winners of the competition to finalize project applications;
- preparation of Agreements with subgrantees for the implementation of grants.
- Carrying out monitoring visits to subgrantee organizations. Preparation of reports, recommendations, control of implementation of recommendations.
- Verification of reporting of sub-grantees.
- Preparation of donor reports.
- Carrying out other administrative and communication activities to support projects to expand access to high-quality and effective programs for the prevention and treatment of HIV, tuberculosis and hepatitis.
- Participation in the preparation and conducting of training events for NGO sub-grantees.
- Conducting routine monitoring of new grant competitions announced by national or international donors.
- Development of project proposals for participation in grant competitions announced in the field of combating HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, hepatitis and other socially dangerous diseases in accordance with the requirements of donors.
Education: higher education in the field of social work, management or other fields relevant to the candidate’s duties.
Experience: at least 3 years of similar work experience.
- Experience in effective administration of internal and external processes that ensure achievement of set goals.
- Knowledge of the basics of social work and counseling.
- Skills in a project management format.
- Developed analytical skills, attention to detail, ability to clearly and concisely formulate conclusions and recommendations.
- Ability to work with large amounts of data.
- Strategic thinking, understanding of cause and effect relationships, systematic approach to work, stress resistance, ability to work independently and in a team.
- Skills in organizing and conducting educational events.
- Free ownership of the package Microsoft Office.
Language knowledge: Fluency in Ukrainian and English (oral/written).
General requirements for work in CO “100 PERCENT OF LIFE”
- Communication skills in a clear and effective manner.
- Work efficiency and ability to work in a team.
- Maintaining and developing partnerships with other organizations.
- Support and promotion of the mission, goals and objectives of the Organization.
- Readiness for business trips.
Employees of CO “100 PERCENT OF LIFE” are entitled to:
- paid leave in accordance with applicable law;
- after completing the probationary period – health insurance;
- additional benefits established in the Organization;
- in the case of equal candidates’ selection results, preference is given to people living with HIV.
How to apply for participation in the competition:
Please send your resume and motivation letter to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org in the Ukrainian and English languages until May 05, 2023.
In the cover letter, please reflect the specific experience and skills described in the text of the advertisement.
Deadline for resume submission: May 05, 2023.
Based on the results of the CV selection, successful candidates will be invited to participate in an interview.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact candidates invited for an interview.
CO 100 PERCENT OF LIFE reserves the right to re-post the vacancy announcement, as well as cancel the competition to fill the vacancy.